Project It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project It

Get project ideas and post about your own projects or goals.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grades this quarter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kexx
Admin
Kexx

Grades this quarter Empty
PostSubject: Grades this quarter   Grades this quarter EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:25 am

So last quarter I got decently good grades.

A in linguistics
B in Engineering
B in art (cause I forgot a project. lawlz)
C in Calculus

Tomorrow I start my spring quarter and I'm taking another calculus, physics, and a Technology & Society class. I hope to do pretty well this quarter! I wanna get back up to my straight A student reputation I had. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Summercolors

Summercolors

PostSubject: Re: Grades this quarter   Grades this quarter EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:43 pm

You don't want to know my grades.
xD
Back to top Go down
http://Nekonohi@gmail.com
Kexx
Admin
Kexx

PostSubject: Re: Grades this quarter   Grades this quarter EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Summercolors wrote:
You don't want to know my grades.
xD

Haha. I'm pretty disappointed in my grades. I used to be an all A student. Now I am in college and everyone has already taken Physics and Chemistry and Calculus and I haven't. I feel really dumb compared to others in my major. I'm better at doing like humanities or just like memorizing tech/science concepts. Not so much at applying the concepts cleverly to problems though. :/ Everyone else has years more of experience than I do and I feel so behind... ; ^ ;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grades this quarter   Grades this quarter Empty

Back to top Go down

Grades this quarter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project It :: Educational :: School-
Jump to: