Project It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project It

Get project ideas and post about your own projects or goals.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salutations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
undersiege

undersiege

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Salutations   Salutations EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm Courtney, but I go by Cj. Kexx and I were talking about knitting and crocheting earlier and lo and behold, the amazing computer savvy goddess that she is, created this super cool creativity forum. I love it.

My interests include: writing, guitar, arts and crafts, drawing, computers and games. I'm an ENTP, so finishing anything I start is extremely hard. Or am I an ENTP because I never finish anything? Regardless, I'm looking to this forum to help actually motive me to FINISH my projects and to concentrate them instead of looking for another cool thing to start. Or at least continue to work on my previous projects even as I take on new ones, eh heh.

Good news, I start crochet and knitting lessons on Monday evening. I WILL MAKE KEXX A STUFFED RABBIT BY THE END OF APRIL. THAT'S MY FIRST GOAL. READY, SET.
Back to top Go down
http://therainsmelody.tumblr.com
Kexx
Admin
Kexx

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:11 pm

You should at least get into a place where you have a bunch of projects and you finish them at random times. Haha. Like you get bored with one and move to the other. That's fine to an extent and would be an improvement from never completing them. Try and make time goals that you have to finish. Like I want to learn this guitar peice decently by the end of March or whatever. Try and set high goals but not crazy high! <3 I'm sure you'll do fine~!
Back to top Go down

Salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project It :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: