Project It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project It

Get project ideas and post about your own projects or goals.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kexx - Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kexx
Admin
Kexx

Kexx - Admin Empty
PostSubject: Kexx - Admin   Kexx - Admin EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to the forum!

I'm the main administrator for the forum and I'm sorry that it's still in it's infant stages, but I'll work on it. If you have any suggestions or ideas feel more than welcome to put them into the suggestion forum! (Forums, Subforums, the theme, colours, etc.)

I made this forum as a place for people to put their ideas down and for people to talk about them or for people to motivate each other on one another's goals. If someone doesn't have time or the money to start a project they really like they can share ideas for others to do they can hire them or just let them do finish it just to see it done. Or if someone needs motivation/ideas for a project they can get them. Very Happy

I have a bajillion interests so I think this a good place for people who try to be jacks of all trades. Maybe I'll write out a whole list later. Haha.

Either way! Enjoy the forum and don't feel afraid to contact me for certain issues with the site!
Back to top Go down

Kexx - Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project It :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: